GearNews - Aqua Lung Fusion Plus Base Layer
This environmentally friendly S-Cafe material is said to have natural wicking and odour-absorbing properties: “The average cup of coffee uses just 0.2% of the coffee bean, with the remaining 99.8% becoming coffee grounds. By recycling the used coffee grounds into yarn, the once wasted 99.8% is put to good use”. The Fusion Plus base layer features include thumb-loops for ease of donning, a hidden hip-pocket and, in the women’s version, a zippered side-pocket. Available in sizes from XS to 4XL for men and XS to 2XL for women, the tops and bottoms are sold separately and cost £55 each.